The holidays are here! But that means even more ‘WHAT SHALL I WEAR’ wardrobe meltdowns than during the rest of the year. Here are a few of our favourite plus size friendly party pieces from 11 Honore that we think you should treat yourself too.
Remember items given in dollars and US sizing. – US sizing as a general rule a US 12 is a UK 16 (and so on) – but please check size charts before ordering.
- This Azeeza Red Clarissa Top is the top with 1001 uses. This beautiful bold red definitely gives a nod to the holiday spirit and that gorgeous v-neckline will help show off just a hint of cleavage. The front tie detail means that you can both create a focus at the centre of your frame drawing the eye up and down your body but also create a cinched in look to add a curvaceous waistline. The great thing about this top though is that it can be easily paired with existing pieces in your wardrobe. From black palazzo evening trousers, to a tailored straight leg or even your favourite jeans or pencil skirt there is nothing this bold beauty won’t go with.
2. Go floral in this Parker multicolour Lorelei dress. A stunning bold bloom print this figure flattering dress is a winner this winter.
Fitted around the bust with a back tie detailing to help you show off your curves a little bit more this form fitting but floaty dress with asymmetric hem is timeless.
Florals never go out of fashion, so this investment dress will ensure you’ve always got a fail safe party look ready to roll.
3. There are blouses, then there are BLOUSES and this pussy bow piece with incredible bead and appliqué detailing is simply stunning.
From design house Ryan Lo this is the sort of sauntering off the runway look that your wardrobe wants, and if you’re the kind of woman to rock a blazer this holiday season then you’re gonna need the perfect party shirt to go with it and this ladies is it.
The detailing, the thick bow, the delicately full sleeve, this Ryan Lo blouse is just pure magic.
4. Emerald green is the sort of cocktail dress colour that can set my heart a flutter and this Jason Wu collared cocktail dress is very much in that category.
In a beautiful silk, the front drapery skims over midriff and the delicate collared v-neck adds some sophisticated sexiness to this almost androgynously tailored cocktail dress.
If you’re still looking for that perfect understated head turner (not an oxymoron I assure you) then this is the dress that will have everyone asking for your top styling tips.
5. Shimmy the night away in this Black Halo jumpsuit. We absolutely love the asymmetric drape detailing at the waist, creating a semi peplum effect and making this comfortable one piece seem like a top and trouser look. The jumpsuit is beautifully cut and is essentially your party season basic.
This is the alternative to the LBD and can be redressed with different accessories throughout the season.
So stock up on cocktail rings, oversized necklaces and bright block colour bags and shoes to keep refreshing this look.