We’ve hit the highstreet so you don’t have to! Here is our round up of our favourite pieces from some of our favourite plus size brands that we think you need in your wardrobe right now. From plus size perfect party dresses to gorgeous curvy coats. We have your shopping habit covered!
From Left to Right:
- Ok so the sequin t-shirt dress isn’t strictly ASOS Curve, because it is from Misguided plus, BUT it is the cutest and easiest holiday dress there is. After all it is the season for sparkle and they don’t get much more sparkly than this cute dress! And at £45 that is a plus size party dress that is worth every penny!
- The coat! It is getting cold folks so it is definitely time to wrap up warm and you won’t find a more statement piece of outerwear than this stunning brocade overcoat with faux fur collar. It is super chic – tres catwalk and should be finding its way into your wardrobe stat!
- Turn some heads at the office Christmas party in this gorgeous velvet and sequin cami wrap dress. It is essentially a reinvented little black dress, the dress that will solve a multitude of ‘what can I wear moments’ and definitely makes for a cracking date dress too! Glam times ahead!
From Left to Right:
- I genuinely think everyone need a sequin skirt in their wardrobe. This sequin pencil skirt from Evans has great and on sale so it is a total steal right now! It can be dressed up with heels and a pretty blouse for an occasion or dressed down with a sweater for a casual daytime sequin look. Sequins are just really my happy place.
- This is a super easy party dress and great especially if you’re going to need to change at work for festive drinks in the coming weeks. The twisted front gives this dress a really lovely drape and twinkly embellishment makes it seasonally appropriate. A great v neckline and I really like the cross over front too.
- Easy to wear, bang on trend and competitively priced, this leopard print swing dress is one of those pieces you will absolutely live in! The animal print trend is not going anywhere over the coming months so you could do a lot worse than treating yourself to this easy swing dress. At just £16 it is a steak.
- Keeping in the animal print vein, I can already tell you that snake print continues to be a BIG DEAL next season, so even if you don’t like a maxi in the winter, this snake print shirt dress is going to keep you going right through to next Autumn. It’s a definite investment piece.
- Stepping back from sparkle for just a moment, how cute is this Dachshund jumper! It is definitely sweater season and it is nice to see some cute, printed plus size jumpers in the mix. This one will work well with jeans and skirts and add a little cheer to any miserable day.
- Celestial prints reign supreme again this season, so look for galaxy and star prints to uplift your wardrobe. This dress is great because the tea dress shape allows it to be fun daywear but the glitter silver stars means you can go from work to bar in a jiffy.