Stuck for something tasty but still healthy to eat later, why not try this delicious recipe from designer, Anna Scholz, also queen of our ‘Anna’s Kitchen’ column in SLiNK – you can get all her tasty recipes in the NEW issue, out now.
But here is one for you to try:
You will need: Half a cauliflower, 2 eggs, one small onion, salt, pepper, coconut oil (or another oil to fry in). Optional: grated cheese and chilli.
- Grate half a cauliflower ,
- add 2 eggs (and one small chopped onions if you like)
- Add some grated cheese… You can skip the cheese if you want but it does make it even more delicious!
- Season with salt and pepper (add chilli too if you like an extra kick)
- Mould into little burger shapes (don’t make them too thick)
- Fry your little cauliflower burgers in coconut oil.
For more recipes, watch this Anna’s Kitchen video below: