Tonight we headed to BAFTA to witness the fantastic launch of Panache’s first global campaign, Modelled by Role Models.
We love Panache bras, especially their sports bra! And of course they are a partner in the International Curve Model Competition, but they have taken it to a whole new level with this amazing campaign that focuses on having their bras modelled not just by gorgeous women, but by gorgeous women with some serious accomplishments on their side too!
The campaign includes the following women, chosen from around the world for their contributions to society:
- Marquita Pring – a renowned curvy model from upstate New York who co-founded ALDA, the positive body image group that promotes women embracing their curves.
- Rachel Elliott – a nurse at the Royal London Hospital as well as a volunteer who worked in an Ebola treatment center in Sierra Leone.
- Amy Hughes – a sports therapist from England who raises awareness about healthy, active lifestyles as well as raises money for the Isabelle Lottie Foundation. She recently broke the world record for running 53 marathons in 53 cities in 53 days around the United Kingdom.
- Mica Paris – a singer from the United Kingdom who is an ambassador for the Amy Winehouse Foundation, and who also supports the “No Means No” campaign, which strengthens sexual assault prevention for women of all ages.
- Hannah Cockroft – a British wheelchair racer who specializes in sprint distances in the T34 classification. She was appointed “Member of the Order of the British Empire” (MBE) for service to athletics and is the world record holder for T34 100M, 200M, 400M and 800M.
- Martyna Kaczmarek – the founder of Poland’s “Day for Life Campaign,” which promotes blood, bone marrow and posthumous organ donation.
“Modelled by Role Models” has its own dedicated site: ModelledbyRoleModels.com, as well as with a mix of film and images running across social media platforms. The campaign will also be supported with a special hashtag, #MyRoleModel, encouraging people worldwide to speak about their own role models.
You know we are a sucker for anything that promotes achievement and encourages women to aspire to their goals. So don’t forget to use the hashtag, watch the videos and share share share!